Amazing Grace for Mothers
Amazing Grace for Mothers will lift your heart and send your spirit soaring. You will laugh, you will cry, but most of all you will refresh your mothering through stories of love, inspiration, miracles, and God’s amazing grace. This collection of 101 stories will bring you the warmth and support of other women, all dedicated to the same glorious role - motherhood.
In these pages, you will meet:
- A mother who hears the most beautiful word in the world - “mom” - from a son who came out of a 19-year coma just moments before.
- A NFL football star whose sacrificial giving to underprivileged kids is the result of the life lessons instilled by the single mother who raised him.
- A mother with a troubled pregnancy who seeks the intercession of St. Therese of Lisieux (the “Little Flower”) and is answered with both roses and a miracle.
- A pregnant wife with cancer whose husband exhibits heroic love after she reveals a long-hidden secret.
- A mother whose fight to live after an unbelievable fishing accident is fueled by her unrelenting love for her two daughters.
Submitted on 06-25-2012 Jennifer K. Winter
This has got to be one of the best books written for mothers, especially catholic moms! Even the Christian mom can relate to this book. I have read all the Amazing Grace Series, and this is one I pass on to all my friends. I read the whole book within a few days, you just cant put it down. When you get to the humorous section, I suggest reading one chapter a day for a pick me up, it will give you exactly what you need. I highly recommend this book and all the other Amazing Grace books as well.
Submitted on 06-25-2012 Mckenna L., Cincinnati, OH
This is a great book for busy moms. Each story is 2 to 3 pages long which makes it perfect for short breaks that you may have during the day. Savor the book over several days or weeks. The stories are heart warming and will resonate with all moms—young and old alike.
Submitted on 04-08-2005 P. J. Hickey
Like all of the “Amazing Grace” books, an inspiring read. Have passed the book on to others and they also found the book touching and uplifting.
Call 1-800-376-0520 to chat with a representative.