TOB for Teens: High School Edition Leadership Training Videos
If you are leading or preparing to lead a group of teens through the Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition program, then this Leadership Training Series is for you. It features Theology of the Body for Teens author and presenter, Brian Butler, and a co-host, Amanda Schneidau, who is an experienced Theology of the Body for Teens teacher. Together, they present a clear and informative video lesson plan sure to enhance your overall understanding and presentation of the material, leading to a more rewarding experience for you and your teens. Simply view the appropriate chapter as you prepare to teach it.
This Leadership Training Series:
- Includes over 7 hours of content on 5 DVDs
- Unpacks each of the 12 chapters of the Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition
- Provides leaders with practical ways to introduce each lesson to their teens
- Includes an overview of the Theology of the Body for those new to the teaching
- Clearly explains each of the TOB for Teens components
- Includes helpful teaching tips, ice breakers, and much more!
No reviews have yet been written for this product.Write your own review