In these ten presentations Tim Gray provides an overview and explanation of the book of Exodus. These presentations are just one part of the progra...View full details
Exodus: Called to Freedom
The Exodus can be viewed as the defining moment in Israel's history, for it was then that God called Israel out of slavery in Egypt and to a life of freedom as His people. Exodus: Called to Freedom looks through the lens of Christ and the Church to show that, more than just seeking to free His people from the domination of Pharaoh, God desired to free His people from the far more sinister tyranny of sin, so they could live the authentic freedom that belongs to children of God. Because of this, the Exodus story is not just Israel's story, it is our story as well; it tells us who God is and what He calls us to be.
Your Group Will:
- Learn the keys to authentic freedom.
- Learn the personal significance of God's revelation of His name, "I AM."
- Discover the divine purpose behind the plagues on Egypt as more than simply a demonstration of God's power.
- Understand the importance of the Sabbath to God's people.
- Discover that God's Law is in fact a reflection of God's love and concern for His people.
- Learn how a proper understanding of the Exodus event can illuminate your understanding of the Christian Faith.
Two Risk-Free Ways to Review
Starter Pack Review
Order a risk-free Review Pack and take up to 45 days to decide if you want to keep the study.
Open a free Ascension Account and watch the first full session online!
In these ten videos Tim Gray provides an overview and explanation of the book of Exodus. These videos are just one part of the program. The Exodus ...View full details
This pack is what every leader needs to begin Exodus: Called to Freedom. It includes: 3-DVD Set (10, 30-minute videos presented by Tim Gray) Study...View full details
This Study Set is essential for each participant and small-group facilitator of Exodus: Called to Freedom. It includes: Session overviews Engaging...View full details
NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR PRE-ORDER! Ships on or before November 30th ... reserve your copy now to make sure you get it in time for Christmas. A Ca...View full details