by Christopher West This 16-part CD Series follows and builds upon An Introduction to the Theology of the Body as it moves participants deeper int...View full details
Into the Heart: A Journey Through the Theology of the Body
Into the Heart is the recommended follow-up to An Introduction to the Theology of the Body. This is a 16-part study that moves you deeper into this life-changing message, enabling you to apply and integrate it into every aspect of your life. Here you will be given the tools to develop the sacramental worldview so crucial to living an authentic human sexuality. You will learn what saints and mystics alike have always known: a life of ecstasy and deep union with God is not only possible - it is actually a lot closer than you think. For group or private study.
Apply. Integrate. Transform.
In this study you will learn:
- What it means to be made in the image and likeness of God
- Why God created us male and female
- How the physical union of man and woman is innately oriented toward life and love, and how this union is the essential foundation for a life-affirming society.
- How we can come to an understanding of human existence only through a proper understanding of human sexuality
- How seeing the world through the lens of the TOB is a key to happiness
- How to proclaim this liberating message to others
- and much, much more…
Two Risk-Free Ways to Review
Starter Pack Review
Order a risk-free Review Pack and take up to 45 days to decide if you want to keep the study.
Open a free Ascension Account and watch the first full session online!
by Christopher West This 16-part DVD Series follows and builds upon An Introduction to the Theology of the Body as it moves participants deeper in...View full details
by Christopher West The Leader’s Guide provides study leaders with everything contained in the Student workbook, plus helpful tips on facilitating...View full details
by Christopher West Into the Heart: A Journey Through the Theology of the Body is a 16-part, eight-hour study. Building upon An Introduction to th...View full details
by Christopher West The Student Workbook will guide participants through their study of Into the Heart with thought-provoking questions, inspiring...View full details