Poco A Poco Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
This t-shirt makes for a great staple! It has a classic fit (not form-fitting) with a thick cotton fabric.
It has the phrase the Franciscan Friars are known for emblazoned on it: "Poco a Poco" ("Little by little").
It's to remind you that the journey can appear long. But you can do it little by little. You can make the next best step. Take heart. Take a step.
In Christ is our hope, and we shall never hope in vain.
- A portion of all proceeds will support the mission of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- 100% cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 6 oz (203 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Please note that because this product is printed on demand, all sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
Design and photo credit - Meaningful Market.
Model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
Listen to the music at any of the links below: