Short-Sleeve Struggler Unisex T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
It features a donkey, the unexpected bearer of God's presence.
It was on the back of a donkey, a mangy, scrawny shell of a horse, that Jesus made his triumphant entrance into Jerusalem. God continues to come to us through unexpected vehicles: the poor, the mundane, the struggle.
The donkey is the icon of the struggler: a little mangy, a little worn by the ebb and flow of the tides of life, but available and chosen by God because the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of the world.
- A portion of all proceeds will support the mission of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Please note that because this product is printed on demand, all sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
Design and photo credit - Meaningful Market.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
Listen to the music at any of the links below: