T3: The Teen Timeline, Chart
The Teen Timeline chart is a dynamic resource that arranges the key people, places, and events of Scripture in chronological order. This revolutionary study aid shows how all of the books of the Bible fit together to tell the story of salvation history. This chart is the cornerstone of the T3 Catholic Bible study programs.
Features of The Teen Timeline Chart:
- The Bible is divided among 12 color-coded time periods.
- Fourteen “narrative” books that tell the story are indicated.
- The other 59 “supplemental” books are placed into their historical context.
- God’s plan of salvation is traced through a series of covenants.
- The genealogy of Jesus is traced throughout the biblical narrative.
- 68 key events provide an outline to the biblical story.
- Events in world history place the biblical events in “real time.”
- The reigning world power is indicated for each time period.
About The Teen Timeline:
The Teen Timeline —or T3— is the teen version of the revolutionary Great Adventure Bible Timeline learning system that hundreds of thousands of Catholic adults have used to learn the Bible. Dynamic teen presenter Mark Hart makes the Bible come alive for Catholic teens by unpacking God’s Word in a way they can relate to. T3 teaches teens the Bible by showing them the “big picture” of salvation history. When young students of the Bible first understand the “story,” they are eager to learn more. The net result: teens begin to wrap their minds and hearts around the Scriptures. They come to see the Bible as a relevant part of their lives.