Paul’s letter to the Galatians speaks directly to the heart of Christians and addresses the most important question we can ask: “What must we do to be saved?” This fascinating letter reveals the merciful love that God the Father has for us, his children. It speaks of the extraordinary gift of salvation that Jesus has won for us, and it explains how we can unite ourselves to Christ’s redeeming sacrifice through faith and love. Galatians is a study that will reignite your love for God as you learn of the astonishing love God has for you.
Galatians reminds me that God has truly called me and wants me in His family and His love doesn’t end.Brenda
It’s just incredible. I never really knew what it meant to be free, what it meant to be a son or daughter of God… Now I do. My entire faith is enriched by it.Sharon
Galatians is a wonderful study. I love how Jeff takes something that’s difficult to understand and puts it in easy terms for us to apply it to our lives. I enjoyed this study immensely.Elizabeth
The information he brought out just opened up my eyes. I’m a lector, and I've heard a lot of these scripture readings over the years... Now I see them from a different viewpointRichard
- Discover how Christ fulfilled the Law and set us free to live in the Spirit.
- Learn what justification means, and how faith and works are integral to it.
- Discover how we become heirs to the promises and blessings of Christ through faith.
- See how in baptism we are truly made children of God, our loving and merciful Father.
- Learn how to live your faith by working in love.
- ...and much more.
Reading assignments and study questions are completed before participants come together. This way students have already worked through Scripture on their own.
Participants have the opportunity to answer questions and share insights in a small group format.