Freedom to Love is a powerful five-part study for young adults. Presented by popular author Christopher West, this series lays out a convincing and refreshing road map to living a life of authentic freedom. The concepts presented in this study will dramatically impact your view of yourself, love, and relationships with those around you. Freedom to Love is ideal for college campus and parish young adult ministries.
This Program helped me to realize how much God really loves us, even with all of our imperfections. It is just incredible.Angela Walter
Freedom to Love is ideal for college campus and parish young adult ministries and addresses critical questions, including:
- What is the Theology of the Body and how can it change my life?
- What does it mean to live a life of freedom?
- What does love look like and how do I live it?
- How can I tell the difference between love and lust?
- What is the problem with pornography?
- Does contraception make me free?
- Does God have a plan for my future?
- ...and much more.
Christopher West begins each session powerfully showing what freedom is and is not, what love is and is not, the true meaning of our sexuality, and how to live a life of authentic freedom.
The class breaks into small groups to discuss the presentation and other material presented in the workbook.