by Christopher West, Tom McCabe, MA, Rosemary McCabe and Greg Popcak, PhD The Joy-Filled Marriage program consists of two components—Life Skills f...View full details
Helping prepare engaged couples to embrace God’s plan for the sacrament of matrimony is an honor and a privilege. In today’s climate, it is also a challenge. Joy-Filled Marriage is a marriage preparation program designed to meet that challenge. The two components of the program—Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love—are complemented by a beautiful Couple's Journal. This program offers a comprehensive approach to marriage preparation that covers not only the sacramentality and theology of marriage, but the practical life skills necessary to live out the rich Catholic vision of marriage.
This program incorporates a three-stage approach:
- Learning Stage: Couples learn sound principles and a fresh, virtue-based approach to life skills, as well as the Catholic vision of marriage and the beautiful and significant gift of sexuality.
- Discuss and Discover Stage: Through a variety of focused questions and activities, couples discuss their relationships, learn about themselves, and begin applying what they have learned.
- Plan and Build Stage: Couples recognize topics they may need to discuss at a later date, identify shared goals, and set a unified vision to build a joy-filled marriage. All this is captured in one wonderful keepsake, the Couple's Journal.
This program will help participants:
- Appreciate what the Catholic Church teaches about marriage, and why
- Embrace the gift of grace that makes a lifelong, joy-filled marriage possible
- Explore important topics, identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage
Joy-Filled Marriage is most effective as a complete program. If circumstances do not allow you to run the complete program, you can learn more about the individual components by clicking below.God's Plan for Love Life Skills for Couples
Two Risk-Free Ways to Review
Starter Pack Review
Order a risk-free Review Pack (DVD set and Journal) and take up to 45 days to decide if you want to keep the study.
Open a free Ascension Account and watch the first full session online!