by Sean Innerst This twelve-part CD Series explores the first Pillar of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, The Creed. Far more than a list of “...View full details
Pillar I: The Creed
This twelve-part program explores the second section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Sacraments. Pillar I: The Creed provides the foundation needed to begin the four-part journey through the complete Pillars series. The Creed opens up the structure of the Catechism and shows how it is far more than a list of “faith facts,” but instead a sure map for their journey of faith. For group or private study.
Learning and Living the Catechism
Your Group Will:
- Learn why the Catechism should be treated less like a fact book and more like a roadmap for our faith journey
- Learn what God's "innermost secret" is and how we're called to participate in it
- See that our journey of faith is one from "Blessing to Blessing," that the God who made us wills that we return to him
- Discover how the Catechism can be seen as a new catechesis for the New Evangelization
- Learn how what we believe emerges from the living story of salvation history
- Discover the role the angels play in aiding our salvation, and how they are truly present to us...and much more!
Downloadable ResourcesPromotional Flyer (8.5 x 11) Promotional Poster (11 x 17) Bulletin Announcement Certificate of Completion
Starter Pack Review
Order a risk-free Review Pack and take up to 45 days to decide if you want to keep the study.
by Sean Innerst This twelve-part DVD Series explores the first Pillar of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, The Creed. Far more than a list of ...View full details
by Sean Innerst This Leaders Binder includes everything a Group Leader or Facilitator needs to easily implement and run a Pillar I: The Creed stud...View full details
by Sean Innerst This Starter Pack contains everything a leader needs to begin a Pillars I: The Creed Study, including: 6 DVD Set (Twelve, 45 min....View full details
by Sean Innerst This beautifully designed Binder contains all the written material a participant needs to complete the 12-part study. Each session...View full details