Joy-Filled Marriage, Leader's Set
The Joy-Filled Marriage program consists of two components—Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love. These are complemented by a beautiful Couple’s Journal. This program offers a comprehensive approach to marriage preparation that covers not only the sacramentality and theology of marriage, but the practical life skills necessary to live out the rich Catholic vision of marriage.
Each Leader’s Set contains a Leader’s Guide for each component and a copy of the Couple’s Journal. These two Leader’s Guides are essential for every leader or facilitator of Joy-Filled Marriage. They include the contents of the Couple’s Guides, as well as thorough notes for leading engaged couples through the content and space for creating teaching notes of your own.
This program will help participants:
- See the significance of their call to married life
- Appreciate what the Catholic Church teaches about marriage, and why
- Embrace the gift of grace that makes a lifelong, joy-filled marriage possible
- Learn the sound principles upon which successful marriages are built
- Discover more about themselves and each other
- Recognize topics of importance in their relationship, identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage