You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You About Your Mission and Worth
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
BONUS: If you pre-order this book, you get an accompanying journal (also written by Danielle Bean) for free!
Click here to verify your pre-order and get the journal emailed to you. Journal not available after 10/19 ... order today!
An Invitation from God for Belonging and Love
Every one of us is made in the image of God. We are unique, we are worthy of love, and we are called to greatness.
In this world, though, it can be easy to be distracted from that truth and begin to doubt God’s love is real. We live in a world that tells us we are not smart enough, not pretty enough, not sexy enough, not rich enough, not thin enough, and don’t have enough friends.
It’s easy to focus on the ways we fall short of worldly perfection and to forget that we are already made perfect. We are already enough. God has made each of us for a unique purpose, and he calls each of us to know him in unique ways.
In a world where everything feels fleeting and temporary, we are made for everlasting life; we are meant to experience God’s abiding love. You Are Enough uses the timeless tales of the Bible to clarify that truth for modern women.
- See how God’s love for each of us shines forth through the stories of the women of the Old Testament.
- Connect with the hopes, dreams, struggles, and experiences of these remarkable women.
- Learn how the lives of these women contain valuable lessons for our lives today.
- Find hope and encouragement as you discover that you are enough, you are accepted for who you are as a beloved daughter of God.
- BONUS: Pre-order this book and get a journal for free! This offer ends on 10/19 ... after that date the journal will not be available for sale or for free.
Paperback, 160 pages
Danielle Bean is the brand manager for CatholicMom.com. She is the former publisher and editor-in-chief of Catholic Digest. She is creator and host of The Gist, a weekly Catholic women’s television talk show in its seventh season on CatholicTV. Danielle is author of several books for women including Small Steps for Catholic Moms, Momnipotent, and You’re Worth It!. She is also creator and host of the popular Girlfriends podcast and a popular speaker on a variety of subjects related to Catholic family life, parenting, marriage, and the spirituality of motherhood.